This is a super simple breakfast that you can make in advance, and reheat throughout the week using whatever you have in the fridge.
Since moving into the RV, we’ve had to give up the luxury of a dishwasher which means I’m always looking for a way to reduce dishes. One way we’ve found is to make breakfast for the week on Sunday and reheat throughout the week. After baking, put them in a Tupperware container; reheat at 250º for 30 minuter.
This recipe uses whatever we have in the fridge and is a great way to use up any vegetables that are getting old. Cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, spinach, and green onions are staples in our fridge so that’s what we use in this recipe but you can add or substitute any vegetables in this recipe.
Let us know in the comments what vegetables you use and show us how yours turn out.
Kitchen Sink Egg Muffins
- Muffin Tray
- Whisk or Fork
- Mixing Bowl
- 10 Eggs
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Green Onions
- ½ cup Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup Spinach
- 1 cup Salsa optional
- Avocado optional
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Preheat oven to 350º. For a convention oven, adjust to 325º.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and spinach – you can put these in the same bowl until they're ready to use.½ cup Cherry Tomatoes, ½ cup Bell Pepper, ¼ cup Spinach
- Chop the green onions and set aside.¼ cup Green Onions
- Break 10 eggs into a bowl and whisk10 Eggs
- Combine the spices and eggs; whisk1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute, 1 tsp Cumin, 10 Eggs
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup, filling it only ¼ of the way.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and spinach in each cup
- Pour a layer of egg mixture on top of the vegetables, filling the cup to max ¾ full.
- Sprinkle the green onions on top¼ cup Green Onions
- Bake the eggs for 25 minutes at 350º in a standard oven or 325º in a convention oven
- Top with salsa and serve with an avocado on the side, optional.1 cup Salsa, Avocado